Webtix5 Requirement Failures
- The directory /var/www/tix4.centerstageticketing.com/public_html/sites/ticketing/_custom/_includes needs to be writable via PHP.
- The directory /var/www/tix4.centerstageticketing.com/public_html/sites/ticketing/_includes/temp_fonts needs to be writable via PHP.
- The directory /var/www/tix4.centerstageticketing.com/public_html/sites/ticketing/_includes/temp_files needs to be writable via PHP.
- Payment module(s) found on the server (that will no longer be PCI compliant after January 1, 2012) should be removed.
- In UNIX/BSD/Linux type:
(enter your root password) (enter-key)
chmod a+rwx /var/www/tix4.centerstageticketing.com/public_html/sites/ticketing/_custom/_includes (enter-key)
chmod a+rwx /var/www/tix4.centerstageticketing.com/public_html/sites/ticketing/_includes/temp_fonts (enter-key)
chmod a+rwx /var/www/tix4.centerstageticketing.com/public_html/sites/ticketing/_includes/temp_files (enter-key)
cd /var/www/tix4.centerstageticketing.com/public_html/sites/ticketing/_includes (enter-key)
rm -f module_payment/process_cc_authorize.php (enter-key)
Automated Batch Processing Setup
- An automated process needs to be setup for using some of the advanced scheduling and caching features of Webtix.
- To setup/update batch processing in UNIX/BSD/Linux environments:
- crontab -e (press enter-key)
- i (press enter-key)
- 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * wget --quiet --output-document=- "http://tix4.centerstageticketing.com/sites/ticketing/admin.php?page=batchProcess" (press enter-key)
- (press ESC-key)
- :wq (press enter-key)
- crontab -l (press enter-key)
To setup/update batch processing in Windows environments:
- Setup Windows-Scheduler to launch a browser to the url "http://tix4.centerstageticketing.com/sites/ticketing/admin.php?page=batchProcess" every 5-15 minutes.
Suggested Minimum Resources
- MEMORY: MemTotal: 8007652 kB
MemFree: 221048 kB
Buffers: 0 kB
Cached: 2614512 kB
SwapCached: 0 kB
Total server RAM memory should at least be 512MB (524288kB) guaranteed or better.
For best performance, have 2GB (2097152kB) RAM or better.
- CPU: [processor 0] model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2686 v4 @ 2.30GHz
current cpu MHz : 2299.848
[processor 1] model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2686 v4 @ 2.30GHz
current cpu MHz : 2299.848
Server CPU for running both Webtix and MySQL should be dual-core 1.5GHz or better.
- STORAGE: Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/xvda2 25G 24G 1.1G 96% /
devtmpfs 3.8G 0 3.8G 0% /dev
tmpfs 3.9G 0 3.9G 0% /dev/shm
tmpfs 3.9G 0 3.9G 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs 3.9G 161M 3.7G 5% /runServer will need at least 20GB storage or better (for MySQL data on sales and shows).
A dedicated server is usually preferred to virtual hosting, unless the VM is on a large grid with ample resources available.
An OS with long-term security updates capable of running PHP5.1 (or better) and MySQL5.
- UPSTREAM BANDWIDTH:
512kbps or better (Please keep in mind that VOIP tends to use 100-175kbps for 'each' phone which can lessen available bandwidth.)
A good firewall for your network. Encryption for connecting MySQL to Wintix5 and TixSales5 when MySQL is located outside of your private network.
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
Each installation of Webtix5 with MySQL has different parameter requirements based on use.
These minimum resource requirements are just a suggestion.
Based on your usage, you may need more resources for Webtix and MySQL.